The main aim of the project: "The Social Entrepreneurship Development in the Baltic Sea Region" is to enhance the cooperation between institutions providing a support for social entrepreneurship development in the partnership countries and initiate establishing a platform of cooperation among social enterprises for Baltic region.
Project will have few educational-informing elements. During this over 2 years cooperation the partnership will create a several educational materials:
- report showing the overview of situation of social economy sector in partnership courtiers in 3 areas: stakeholders, educational support and impact measurements;
- educational movies dedicated to social enterprise establishment and functioning;
- guidelines for social impact measurement;
- handbook of best business models for social enterprise;
- guidelines / recommendation in terms of best supporting social economy development mechanisms;
- online platform dedicated to knowledge and information exchange, as well as platform to build a network of social enterprises in the Baltic Sea Region;
- organize few international partnership meeting combined with public discussing forums and organize 2 concluding and dissemination activities presenting the projects results as well the idea of social economy.